If you have accidentally deleted some photos and videos on your iPhone, don’t worry! You can recover those photos and videos with a few simple steps.
In this blog post, we’ll explain how to recover permanently deleted photos and videos on your iPhone.
- First, open the Photos app on your iPhone and tap on the Albums tab at the bottom.
- Scroll down and tap on the Recently Deleted folder. This folder contains all of the photos and videos that have recently been deleted from your iPhone.
- Select the photos and videos you want to recover and tap the “Recover” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Your photos and videos will now be recovered and placed back into the camera roll of your Photos app.
- If you can’t find the photos and videos you want to recover in the Recently Deleted folder, you may be able to find them in your computer’s trash or recycle bin. To access your computer’s trash or recycle bin, simply connect your iPhone to your computer via USB and open up the File Explorer. From there, you should be able to find the deleted photos or videos in the trash or recycle bin.
- If you can’t find the deleted photos and videos in the trash or recycle bin on your computer, then your last resort would be to use a third-party data recovery software. There are many data recovery software programs available online, and they can be used to scan your iPhone for any deleted photos or videos that may have been stored on your device.
I hope this blog post has been helpful in explaining how to recover permanently deleted photos and videos on your iPhone. Be sure to follow the steps above to ensure that you can get your photos and videos back as quickly and easily as possible.