If you have purchased an iPhone 12 and are wondering how to close apps on it, you’ve come to the right place! Closing apps on the iPhone 12 is a simple process that will help you organize and free up memory on your device. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you close apps on your iPhone 12:
Note: This instructions work from iPhone X and up.
- Unlock your iPhone 12 and go to the Home Screen.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to bring up the App Switcher. This will show you all the apps you have open.
- Swipe left or right to find the app you want to close.
- Once you have found the app, swipe up on it to close it.
- Repeat this process for all the apps you want to close.
Once you have closed all the apps you want to, you should notice a performance boost on your iPhone 12. It is recommended to close apps regularly to help keep your iPhone running smoothly.
If you have any questions or issues with closing apps on your iPhone 12, post it below I see if I can help.
By the way I hope you had a wonderful holiday and are ready for the new year ahead with big goals and full of energy to pull through.